Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Arthropoda
Class: Insecta
Order: Orthoptera
Sub-Order: Ensifera
Family: Gryllidae
Sub-Family: Grylloidea
I would like you to meet Wilber. Wilber is a Cave Cricket. So I am told. They are only indiginous to this area. They look like a giant spider with giant legs. I finally got the nerve to squish the giant spider and it jumped and I jumped and my goose bumps jumped and the goose bumps on my goose bumps jumped. EEEK! I have seen him twice. Twice we have met in battle... and twice he has eluded my attackes. We may never meet again (lets hope not) but I hope we can both say that we were equal adversaries... both willing to defend our territories and our young. (At least my young, and probably his! lol) CREAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comments:
Yuck! At least you are leaving so you won't have to see it much more!
Post a Comment